Our Hearing Professionals
Lynn E. Byrne, Licensed Audiologist
Lynn is the owner of Audiologists Northwest and has been providing audiology services in Bremerton since 1978. Lynn was awarded the Professional Advisor of the Year from the Hearing Loss Association of America in 1998. Governor Gary Locke appointed her to the State of Washington Board of Hearing and Speech where she served from 1998 to 2004 and was the Board Chair from 1999 to 2000. She is an active member of the community. Lynn joined the Bremerton Central Lions in 1990. She served as President of the Lions Club from 2006-2007 and is currently on the club Board. She served on the Bremerton Central Lions Charitable Foundation from 2007-2009. Lynn is the immediate Past President of the Washington Audiology Alliance. Outside of work Lynn enjoys spending time with her husband and dogs, visiting with her granddaughters and gardening.
- Master of Speech Pathology and Audiology, University of Washington
- Bachelor of Science, Speech Pathology and Audiology, Purdue University
- Certificate of Clinical Competence in Audiology from American Speech and Hearing Association
- Licensed Audiologist in Washington State, Credential #LD00001002
- Self-employed in Private Practice In Bremerton since 1979
- Clinical Audiologist at Group Health Co-Operative in Seatle 1978-1979
- Immediate Past President of the Washington Audiology Alliance
- Past Board Member of the Washington Hearing Society.
- Hearing Chairman and Past President of the Bremerton Central Lions Club
- Past President of the Bremerton Central Lions Charitable Foundation
- Receipient of the SHHH National Professional Advisor Award in 1998
Taya graduated from the Medical Assistant program at Everest College in May of 2013 and interned at a small family practice for a short time. She has been working for Audiologists Northwest since September of 2013. She started as the patient care coordinator and has recently moved to the back office as Lynn’s Assistant. She is a certified occupational hearing conservationist and performs cleanings and makes minor repairs on hearing aids. She has always had an interest in the medical field especially the ears and loves to help our patients hear better. Taya resides in Belfair with her husband and 3 dogs, outside of work she enjoys spending time with her family and barbequing on the weekends.